Do you know you can also start a WhatsApp TV that can make a decent income every day? WhatsApp TVs have become a big deal in Nigeria now and you don’t want to be left behind. If you want to start your own WhatsApp TV that can make 100k every month, then this post is what you need.
With the right strategies and proper planning, you can make something big off WhatsApp. There are many WhatsApp Tv that are very popular. They have up to 25000 contacts and are still growing fast. People pay them to advertise on their statuses and they earn their money.
I have heard a lot of people saying they want to learn how to start a blog but they just don’t have the time to learn about SEO, write better content or even monetize their blog the right way which is why I usually recommend that they start their own WhatsApp TV.
At least having a WhatsApp TV is like having a blog which is based on WhatsApp. You can engage your audience with amazing content they are interested in. It does not matter the kind of business you are doing, you can also setup a WhatsApp TV for that business and make more sales.
Everything requires strategic planning and consistency.
You must have tried a lot of online businesses and discovered that they didn’t all work out for you. There are so many businesses online one can start apart from a WhatsApp Tv;
- affiliate marketing
- website flipping
- SEO management
- Forum moderation
- Selling ebooks on eBay
- Create your own shopify store
There are a lot of ways to make money online that we cannot even talk about.
Why WhatsApp TV?
I know the post title says “how to use Whatsapp TV to make money from but you are yet to get the information you want. Chill! Before you make that decision, there are still many things to learn about having a WhatsApp TV and also earning money from it. So why WhatsApp TV?
WhatsApp is currently the most used chatting app in the entire universe. With over 1.5Billion downloads on Google playstore alone, one can easily say up to 20% of the entire world uses WhatsApp everyday and about 30 million Nigerians are also making use of this amazing chatting app.
This means that you can start a WhatsApp TV and reach as many people as you want but it will take a little amount of cash from you because you will need to run some adverts to get more contacts.
WhatsApp allows you to connect better with people. You tend to connect with your audience on a more personal level and this will help you in promoting products to them because they can trust your brand.
Even some of the biggest brands you know of have started using WhatsApp to connect with their customers. SO why have you not started?
What do you notice that is common among WhatsApp TVs?
Most WhatsApp TVs just screenshot tweets from twitter and repost on their WhatsApp. In fact, people are getting tired of this cycle and are craving for something meaningful and valuable.
In a niche where people are doing the same thing, the best you can do is to be different and add value, then you will excel.
This post will show you how to make money from your WhatsApp status.
If you are reading this post, it is either you already have a WhatsApp TV and want to learn how to make money from your WhatsApp TV or you want to learn how to create your own WhatsApp TV quickly and start making money.
What is WhatsApp TV all about?
A WhatsApp TV is simply an account on WhatsApp whose sole duty is to enlighten or entertain its audience through the content on its status.
The content on your status can be about technology, finance, sports, Business or anything you think will work for you.
You can start a WhatsApp TV on these topics and earn from it, which is what we will show you in this post – how to make money from your whatsapp TV.
Apart from posting on your WhatsApp TV, you also need to learn how to direct people to sign up, buy products or engage in certain things on your WhatsApp TV.
Small business owners will offer to pay you to advertise for them. What most WhatsApp TVs do is to forward any message from the advertiser directly to your WhatsApp. To provide value to your advertisers, you must be able to attract people to engage with your adverts.
Why you should start a WhatsApp TV
You can start a WhatsApp TV to gain money. A WhatsApp TV can also give you recognition. I can start counting a lot of reasons why you need to start a WhatsApp Vv but you will get tired of them. So let us just go directly into what we are more concerned about.
How much can you make on a WhatsApp TV?
There is no limit to how much you can make from your WhatsApp. Earnings grow as your contacts grow. On average, people pay N2500 for advertisement on WhatsApp TVs and a standard WhatsApp TV has at least 10 adverts per week. Which approximately sums up to N100,000 every month. When you add up different business models with advertisements, you can be scaling up to N300,000 on your WhatsApp Tv every month.
How to make money from your WhatsApp TV
There are various ways to make money from your WhatsApp TV and I will mention the most legit ways which have proven to work for most of the big WhatsApp TVs you know.
- Advertisements: This is the most common way to make money on WhatsApp. You can start running adverts for brands and small businesses on your whatsApp TV. People pay an average of N3000 per day to advertise to their contacts. When your WhatsApp status starts getting up to 3000 views or as high as 5000 views within 24 hours, people will be ready to pay for your adverts. This looks like long way to go but you can reach such height with proper adverts.
- Affiliate marketing: I am sure you are familiar with this term. If you are not, let me just tell you what it means. Affiliate marketing is when you get paid to promote other people’s products. You can partner with a friend who is an entrepreneur and sell their products or services for them. Make a deal that when you sell something through your channel, you earn a commission from it. Affiliate marketing has proven to be one of the best ways to make money from WhatsApp. Surely, you know about income programs like NNU, metowork and others. You can also promote your referral links to people on your contact list in order to make money from referrals.
- Sell your own services: If you have any skill, you can also sell it to your WhatsApp contacts. Skills like graphic design, web design, social media management and many more can go a long way. If you have a huge number of contacts, you can promote yourself to them and make money. This is another cool way to make money from WhatsApp TV.
- Start importation business: You can as well start selling your own products. Skin care products, phone accessories and fashion actually sell well to a huge number of people.
Those are some of the way to make money on WhatsApp TV
How to grow your WhatsApp TV
But before you can start getting people to advertise or even make a good number of sales from your WhatsApp TV, you need to grow your contacts to a certain level. If you have up to 5000 contacts, it is still not enough. An average WhatsApp TV has up to 10,000 contacts. How can you get this amount of contacts?
- Share your links to people: You can share whatsapp link to your contact list and attach a short but attractive message to it and ask people to help you repost on their status.
- Hold giveaways: Giveaway is another awesome way to get your audience to take the action you need. You can start a referral giveaways and give away data airtime or cash to anybody who gets you the highest referral on your WhatsApp TV.
- Paid adverts: You can also pay fellow WhatsApp TVs to advertise your TV on their statuses and gather more contacts. REMEMBER, the more contacts you get, the higher your earnings spree. So try all in your power to keep getting new contacts everyday so you can actually reach your 10000 contacts target.
- Make use of nairaland: Pretty sure you know what Nairaland is. You can also go to nairaland and gather some contacts by searching terms like “WhatsApp” or “number” then you add these people and send them messages introducing yourself.
Now that you know how to make money from your whatsapp TV and also how to get more contacts, you can now start earning as much as you want.