How To Copy Text From A Picture On Android
If you’ve been wishing to copy text from an image either to share it as a text because the words is so attractive or useful, but you were unable to do it.
This article will broad you on everything you have to know on how to copy text from an image or picture.
To copy text from an image was not available on mobile back in those days, but thanks to some apps which are available on Google play store that you can use to achieve this.
firstly, Which apps can you use to Copy text from a picture.
These apps are often called Text Scanners or Optical Character readers, any OCR apps are eligible to copy text from images.
There are many OCR apps online that you can easily use to achieve this, but we will only get in torch with only best 5 that you can use.
- Text Fairy.
- Image To Text.
- Text Scanner.
- Scanner App For Me.
- Image To Text Converter.
Read Also : How To Order From Amazon
Part 1 of 5: How To Use “Text Fairy” To Copy Text From Image
Step 1: Download “Text Fairy” in Google playstore on your mobile phone. Let the apps finish download and install itself.
- Launch the app after you’re done with the installation.
- Click the camera Icon at the top bar of the app. Click it and this will load to the phone camera.
- Snap the page and the app will extract the text into the order page on the app.
- Alternatively, You can use the other icon at the top to pick the image you want to extract.
- Select the image and the app will help to extract the image into text.
- Now, You can copy or share the text .
Part 2 of 5: How To Use “Image To Text” To Copy Text From Image.
Step 1: Go to Google Playstore on your mobile.
- Install the app
- Wait for the app to download and the install to finish
- Once the installation is finish, Open the app
- Click on the camera icon that appear on the app screen immedaitely after been lauch.
- This will show you to option to choose image from.
- Either you click Gallery or Camera.
- If you want to snap the image you wan to extract, Click
- It will load pop up messeges for to pick wether the app to access your camera.
- Allow the 2 pop up messages.
- Snap the image, Click use photo or retry if the image is not well snapped
- Crop the image.
- Click mark icon at the left bottom.
It will bring out a page where the text have been extract from image and the image at the top of the text field, You can copy the image or share with the sharing bottom.
Part 3 of 5: How To use “Text Scanner (OCR)” To Copy Image From Text.
Step 1: Install this app on your Google playstore.
- Lauch the app on your mobile device.
- Allow the 2 pop up question.
- Let the app access your camera.
- Snap the document and
- It will bring Proceesing page.
- Wait a minute for it to load.
- Then, it will show you scan result.
Step 2 : After Lauching the app. Allow the pop up question.
- Once you allow the pop up questions, Click the book emoji at the top left side of the app page.
- This will allow you to choose the image you want to extract text from.
- Pick the image you to extract text from.
- It will load and show Scan result.
- You can share or save the text.
Part 4 of 5: How To use “Scanner App For Me” To Copy Image From Text.
Step 1: Install the app on playstore
- Lauch the app
- Scan the image and it will show scan result.
- This app allow you to evn scan signature.
And you can even edit or cahnge the position of signature on document after scanning.
Part 5 of 5: How To use “Image To Text Converter” To Copy Image From Text.
- Download the app in playstore.
- Lauch the app and allow the pop up messeges.
- Snap or pick the image you want to extract text from.
- It will show up your result.
- Which you can copy or print.
I hope with this top 5 apps you can copy any text from image and share it online or save it for the future use and some of this app even allow you to print the text.
We don’t just pick those apps above, we have tested them all and they were all good.